Service Scheduling

I called American Leak Detection in Orlando, Florida (407) 381-2000 to determine why my pool was leaking water.I was asked to describe my pool so I explained that I have a spa which overflows into the pool and the pool overflows into a fountain.

They then quoted a price to come to the house with the price including the repair of "small leaks" with no description of what was a small leak. When the representative arrives and looks at the pool he says this will cost more you have a "negative edge". Now, I am not pool expert, which is why I called a pool leak detection company in the first place, but I would be very interested to know how many people even know what a negative edge is AND if it is that important, why would they not ask that question when quoting you in the first place. It took him a grand total of about 30 seconds to increase the quote.

Who knows what the final price would have been if I let him even start and based on other reviews I am glad I sent him away.STAY AWAY FROM AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION or be prepared to empty your wallet and then some.

Review about: American Leak Detection Plumbing Service.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with American Leak Detection?

Comments

American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more