Service Scheduling

I called American Leak Detection in Orlando, Florida (407) 381-2000 to determine why my pool was leaking water.I was asked to describe my pool so I explained that I have a spa which overflows into the pool and the pool overflows into a fountain.

They then quoted a price to come to the house with the price including the repair of "small leaks" with no description of what was a small leak. When the representative arrives and looks at the pool he says this will cost more you have a "negative edge". Now, I am not pool expert, which is why I called a pool leak detection company in the first place, but I would be very interested to know how many people even know what a negative edge is AND if it is that important, why would they not ask that question when quoting you in the first place. It took him a grand total of about 30 seconds to increase the quote.

Who knows what the final price would have been if I let him even start and based on other reviews I am glad I sent him away.STAY AWAY FROM AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION or be prepared to empty your wallet and then some.

Review about: American Leak Detection Plumbing Service.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with American Leak Detection?

Comments