I was very disappointed with this company.We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire this company to detect the leak, apparently they are the only company in UT that detect leaks.
We paid them $335 for them to come out and they said they detected the leak under my front porch and placed a big blue X in the spot they said it was. I hired a plumbing company to come and fix the leak, it required 2 plumbers , renting a jack hammer and paying them to destroy almost my whole front porch for the plumbers to not find water or a pipe! I called American Leak Detection and told them they needed to come back out because they didn't find the leak, the guy came back out but was very rude. He did his test and was like "oh it's in your lawn next to your porch"!
I was upset because not only was my porch destroyed I had to pay the 2 plumbers by the hour for a whole day, which didn't need to happen in the first place and didn't make me any closer to fixing my leak. I contacted American Leak Detection and it took almost the whole day for the owner to call me back, he then told me the only thing he could do was refund my $335 I paid them to come out. I asked him about the giant hole in my front porch, the lost time and the time I had to pay the plumbers and he said he was not responsible for that, that there's nothing more he could do for me. I had to pay the plumbers to fix their mistake!
Please be aware of this so that this won't happen to you, usually companies want to make their customers happy so they don't end up with upset customers but this company doesn't care about making their customs happy.
I will not send anyone I know to this company ever!!!Please save yourself the headache!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failed in effort to find leak
- I got ripped off
- Did not find the largest leak
- Owner response to problem
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- American Leak Detection Residential Services
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "Another guess for dnamydog! Results were greyhound, Dalmatian, bulldog and schnauzer! What a joke!!! I even included a picture of our Dog that is an Austrailian Cattledog and looks and..."
- "I paid $5276.00 by Check that did not bounce, for furniture in the store and found them at another location (Ashly Furniture,) for a little less about $635.00 less! So..."
- "As I went to EZ Pawn shop in West Valley City, Utah to get some money on my 19 inch flat screen TV that I hardly used. The guy that..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."