I had a leak underground and the plumber said I needed to contact American leak detection to find the leak because it was under the building, (slab).I met Chad Holmes out at the property and after walking and troubleshooting in the home Chad said the leak was outside and not in the building.

Chad went on to say that the water lines were running along side the building. My plumber came back out and said call them again its under the slab. I contacted the main office and they sent a manager out to investigate and within 5 minutes he determined the leak under the building.

American leak detection refused to refund my money or to even reimburse me for the Saturday call.Wont use them again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of american leak detection residential services from American Leak Detection. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Leak Detection to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they did not refund my after hours money and money even though they never discussed the cost. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Leak Detection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Leak Detection?

Comments